Welcome to our Progressive Tennis program. Our goal is for children to have fun learning fundamental tennis skills in an environment suited for their age and size.
GREEN BALL (TENNIS FUNDAMENTALS): 9 years and above, ¾ court or full court
ORANGE BALL (TENNIS FUNDAMENTALS): 7-9 years, ¾ court
RED BALL (ACTIVE START): 6 and under, ½ court
Enjoy the benefits of:
· Immediate success
· Quickly learning the fundamentals
· Systematic progression with modified equipment
· Small ratio of players to coach
· Dedicated Tennis Canada certified coaches
· Interactive lifetime sport
· Fun individual sport
· Tennis Canada Philosophy of long-term development
Have fun learning and improving:
· Skill development, coordination and physical skills
· Emotional control and maintaining a positive attitude
· Coping with basic competitive environments
· Consistent effort and determination
· Good sportsmanship and game etiquette
· Awareness of rules and love of competing
· Respect for coaches, officials and players
· Fitness, discipline, social skills, and hand-eye coordination
TIMES AND COSTS:
- Wednesdays 5:30 to 6:30 pm, September 13 to December 20 (15 classes) – $287.00 (includes HST)
- Saturdays 10:00 to 11:00 am, September 16 to December 16 (14 classes) – $267.68 (includes HST)
- Wednesdays 5:30 to 7:00 pm, September 13 to December 20 (15 classes) – $467.00 (includes HST)
- Saturdays 10:00 to 11:30, September 16 to December 16 (8 classes) – $435.00 (includes HST)
Please note: Two make-up lessons are permitted for missed classes per session. Please phone ahead to ensure availability of space.
Make-up lessons must be made up within the same session as lessons missed.
Any classes cancelled due to weather will be made up.
To register on-line, please click: GREEN/ORANGE/RED BALL TENNIS.
FORMS, WAIVERS AND AGREEMENTS:
The following forms are available to be printed and filled out for registration:
- Release, Waiver and Indemnity and Payment Terms Agreement
- Credit Card Authorization
- Concent to Photograph and Record
- Medical Form
For information, please contact Niagara Academy at 905-562-0683 or email@example.com. or by filling out the following form.