Why Niagara Academy?
- Niagara Academy is the only Ontario school that provides a comprehensive Academic and Tennis co-ed. program for grades 4-12, following the Ontario curriculum.
- The combined tennis and academic program empowers students to be lifelong learners while preparing each student to become successful, independent athletes in the 21st century.
- In our nurturing and caring environment, students are able to develop not only their intellectual skills but their physical, emotional and social skills.
- The teachers and tennis pros are dedicated professionals who possess exceptional experience and knowledge within one of the lowest teacher to student ratios of 4:1 (tennis) and 6:1 (academics). Students are able to maximize their potential and most students have excellent academic results. The outcome is a student who has excellent academic grades and athletic achievement while having fun! This assists them in gaining entry and scholarships at the college and university level.
- Niagara Academy has students from all over the world as well as within Canada. In our welcoming school, many languages are spoken, as students gain a greater appreciation and understanding of our global community.
- Niagara Academy offers very competitive academic fees when compared to other private schools. We also offer safe host family placement to students from other countries or out of town.
WHERE DID OUR GRADS GO?